jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Don't you like classical music?


Croatian cello duo 2Cellos took the public attention after uploading a cello-only cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" to YouTube. Then, the players Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser signed a contract with Sony in 2010 and released their debut album the following year. In 2013, they launched another album called" In2ition" based on songs from AC/DC and Coldplay l. "Orient Express." The duo's third studio album, 2015's "Celloverse", included songs inspired on Iron Maiden's "The Trooper," AC/DC's "Thunderstruck," and Mumford & Sons' "I Will Wait." 
I have seen the video about these two players, they play very well!! But I don't like classical music very much... I listen to music every day on my mobile phone because I like listening to music a lot while I´m doing my homework, but I prefer other kinds of music, specially pop and latin music. I have to say that I used to listen to classical music when I was at school, in the music subject, but I didn't like it.
All in all, although I like music very much, I prefer music which I can dance.


  • For example, this song is good, alhought is classical music:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario