jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

What to eat or not to eat? that is the question!!!

An allergy is the response of the body's immune system to normally harmless substances, such as pollens, foods, and house dust mite. While in most people these substances pose no problem, in allergic individuals their immune system identifies them as a’ threat’ and produces an inappropriate response.
People say that now there are more allergies than in the past. They say that this is because of pollution, bad habits, a lot of cleaning... but I think that people didn't know if they were allergic or not, there weren't tests to know it. 
I know a lot of people with allergic problems, especially to dust. For example my brother is allergic to dust and pollen. I think I´m not allergic to anything.
I hope that scientists can find a cure for this illness, because many people can't have a normal life, they can do or eat what they want.






         

         Healthy Food Guide

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario